Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Final Post From CO!!

DSC05681DSC05670DSC05742DSC05771DSC05755DSC05732
DSC05674DSC05738DSC05791DSC05723DSC05712DSC05675 (2)
DSC05713DSC05722DSC05676DSC05679 (2)DSC05688 (2)DSC05762
DSC05691DSC05692DSC05752DSC05709DSC05693DSC05699

Final Post From CO!!, a set on Flickr.

Hey everyone!

Well, we recently had our big Easter church-launch! We had been preparing for Easter for quite some time. Gabby had been working so hard on Children's ministry, the lesson, the craft, and treats. I had been working on the wroship set. And I have to say... IT WAS AWESOME! Our little church was PACKED! The worship and the message was great, and about 7 or 8 people raised their hands - saying that they wanted to recieve Jesus Christ into their hearts and lives! It was very sweet! Most of the pictures on this post are from the Easter church launch service. To view ALL of the photos, just click on one, and you will be directed to our Flikr account where you can view ALL of the photos (as you can only see some of them on this page here).

Gabby and I have been praying and talking SOO much about what we should do in the near future - either move to Glenwood Springs, or move back to California temporarily... and well.... we have our answer! Our last Sunday at Calvary Chapel Glenwood Springs was April 7th; they had a going-away party for us, but I'll talk about that next week or so on a new post and update. So we are coming back to California immediately. We are excited to see our friends and families, and we are excited that the Lord is doing a new thing in our lives.

For all those who have supported us through prayer and financial donations... thank you! Thank you so much! We could not have done what we have during the last 11 months if it were not for you! Thank you all! We love and appreciate you very much! We will no longer be in need of financial support as I will be working full-time again while in CA with my appraisal license. Please visit the Shepherd's Staff website, and cancel your automatic giving. If Donations have been taken out of your account in April, please email me your mailing address, and we will return it to you with a check for the same amount taken. We cannot thank you all enough - from the bottom of our hearts - thank you.

We will post a new update in one or two weeks with departure photos, going-away-party photos, and the trip home. We love you guys!

In His Service,

AdrielandGabriella

1 comment:

  1. COME VISIT ME!!!!! :) I'm here until May 23rd in Murrtown!!! :) Call me or text me now that you have cell coverage! :)
    I am praying for you both! The Lord used you guys while you were in CO and really blessed all of us students so much! You literally poured into me (and all of us) nonstop and I will never forget all that He taught me there and I will be forever blessed by it! :)

    (Ugh I suck at those little letter things you have to type to submit the comment! I'm on my third try....:/ )

    ReplyDelete